This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best colonial boy costume . We would recommend using Boys Benjamin Franklin Costume Large (10-12) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
The 9 Best colonial boy costume – Our Picks
Best colonial boy costume Review
Boys Benjamin Franklin Costume Large (10-12)
- Size: Large (10-12)
- 100% polyester
- Brown felt coat has attached tan vest and attached shirt cuffs
- Coat buttons up in front
- White cravat fits around neck with hook & loop tape
Rubie's Child's Colonial Boy Costume, Medium
- LONG SLEEVE colonial top with lace trimmed cuffs and attached brown vest; neck jabot trimmed in lace; brown knee-length bottoms, and hat
- Stockings and shoes available separately
- IMPORTANT: Costumes are sized differently than apparel, use the Rubie's CHILD SIZE CHART in images, do not choose based on child's age or clothing size
- Combine Rubie's Colonial, Pilgrim, Revolutionary, and other pre-Revolutionary costumes and accessories for book reports, school plays, storybook parades, and fun family dress-up
- Rubie's offers historical costumes in sizes and styles for the entire family, including babies, children, teens, adults, and even pets.FAMILY-OWNED, FAMILY-FOCUSED, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie's has classic and licensed costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for your entire family
Boy's Pioneer Boy Costume Medium
- Size: Medium
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Shirt has printed fabric w/ functional button front
- Pants have an elastic waist w/ faux button front
- Suspenders are elastic bands w/ metal clips
Colonial Costume Boys 18th Century Colonial America Costume Boys Colonial Costumes
- Includes: 1 Overcoat, 1 Vest, 1 Pants, 1 Cocked Hat / Tricorne, 1 Jabot/ Lace Collar , 1 Pair Sleeve Cuffs ,1 Pair socks
- Costumes: Colonial, Revolution, Rococo,Deluxe Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, George Washington Costume
- Boys Colonial Costumes Suit for Halloween Party, School Program
- Colonial day 18th century costume for boys sizes: 7 8 10 12 14 16
- Colonial Costume Boys 18th Century Colonial America Costume Boys Colonial Costumes Size 7 8 10 12 14 16
Boys American Patriot Costume X-Large (12-14)
- Size: X-Large (12-14)
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% vinyl faux leather
- Jacket has blue outer shell, red lining, cuffs, collar & lapels
- Tan vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams fasten w/ 3 functional buttons at center front
- Coat tails anchored w/ non-functional gold plastic buttons
Child Paul Revere Costume Large
- Size: Large
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket/vest combo fastens w/ buttons on vest panels; coat panels have printed buttons
- Knee pants have elastic waistband
- 2-layer fabric & lace cravat fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
Spooktacular Creations George Washington Costume (Medium (8-10yr)) Blue
- Boy George Washington/ Alexander Hamilton Historical Costume for Children, includes a Long Jacket, a Vest w/ Attached Shirt and Jabot, a Pair of Knickers Pants w/ Boot Covers, a Hat and a Wig
- George Washington Historic Outfit American Patriot Costume Deluxe Set for Boys and Kids. Realistic Looking, Super Durable. Superior Quality. 100% Polyester.
- Highly Recommend Hand Wash. Safety Test Approved.
- Super Value Pack for Kids’ First American President, Founding Father of America and George Washington Role Play and Party Supplies. Excellent for Blue and White Colonial, Presidents of United States Costume Theme Parties, US President Costume Dress Up Party, Powdered Wig Costume, John Hancock Costume for Kids Cosplay, History Games Role Playing, Legend of America, Trick or Treat costume, Theater Plays, Pretend Play, Masquerade Ball, and More!
- Size: Medium ( 8- 10 yrs), Large ( 10- 12 yrs) and X-Large ( 12- 14 yrs)
ReliBeauty Pioneer Boy Costume Colonial Kids Outfit with Hat, 8/140 Brown
- Shirt: 100% cotton; pants:100% polyester.
- Four-piece outfit: shirt, suspender, pants and hat.
- Shirt has high sweat-absorbing capacity.
- Elastic waist pants with pretend black socks.
- Please check our size chart before you purchase this costume
Forum Novelties Colonial Boy Costume, Child's Large
- Child’s Colonial Boy Costume includes hat, pantaloons (elastic waist knee pants), shirt, and jabot
- IMPORTANT! Costumes are not sized the same as clothing, do not use age to determine size, consult Forum Child Size Chart before purchase
- Great for costume book-reports, storybook parades, school pageants, and Halloween; also available in adult size
- Forum offers a range of child and adult historical questions, including Colonial Girl, Colonial General, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln
colonial boy costume – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a colonial boy costume. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a colonial boy costume. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your colonial boy costume and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most colonial boy costumes fall within the price range of $ 30.4 to $ 32.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Boys Benjamin Franklin Costume Large (10-12).
If you want something medium range, choose Colonial Costume Boys 18th Century Colonial America Costume Boys Colonial Costumes. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Spooktacular Creations George Washington Costume (Medium (8-10yr)) Blue
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the colonial boy costume you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Spooktacular Creations George Washington Costume (Medium (8-10yr)) Blue
3. The brand
Buying the colonial boy costume from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your colonial boy costume to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a colonial boy costume from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best colonial boy costume?
The best colonial boy costume is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Boys Benjamin Franklin Costume Large (10-12)
Are there any good deals on colonial boy costume?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best colonial boy costume and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest colonial boy costume?
Although most of the cheaper colonial boy costume do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Spooktacular Creations George Washington Costume (Medium (8-10yr)) Blue
Where can I buy the colonial boy costume?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best colonial boy costume
We hope you liked the colonial boy costumes that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,